From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:14:58 EDT
I have written up a page on Deaf Ferret Behaviors.  These are a collection
of behavior traits I've personally taken note of, and that many people have
written me of, and that people on the deaf ferrets list have noticed.  Its
a work in progress.  It is anecdotal.  Some behavior traits seem to be not
up for debate they are so common.  But this page is anecdotal stuff.  If
you totally disagree with some of it or if you have more to add, I"d
appreciate hearing from you.

thank you so much.

Enjoy... its unique:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf-behavior.html