From:
"Salinas, Ludivina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:41:26 -0600
I, too, just wanted to respond to Kelly and Melissa.

I agree with many posts already submitted regarding your feelings on
receiving help.  (Sam, PGreene, Melissa Litwicki, Amy, Toni, etc.) However,
my main reason for not always responding/posting hasn't been mentioned...so
I thought I'd delurk...and post.

I subscribe to the FML thru the computer at work.  I don't have a computer
at home.  So I try not to post or use it in a personal way.  I seem to
always be behind too since I can't read it on the weekends and try to catch
up during the week AND do my job.  :):) (For example, today is Thursday, and
I'm caught up.  Come Monday, I'll be behind three days again.) So, I too,
just leave it to someone else to respond.  I've only been a part of the FML
for a little over 2 years....so I'm definitely not an expert and almost
always leave the answering of questions to those I feel are more experienced
and have computers at home.

I have to say that in the time I've been an FML subscriber....newbies are
wholeheartedly welcomed!!!!  Yes, many questions appear very often.  Yes,
they can be found in the FAQ's but they are INVARIABLY answered with
patience for someone who is new.  We all can and do learn from each other.

Hope you continue to post and ask questions!!  Going back into my "lurk"
mode.  :)

Ludivina Salinas
Tony 2 yo MF Sable Point & Skippy 11 mo MF Silver Mitt
Austin, Texas