From:
Jill Whitfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 00:52:43 -0400
The Vinings Gazette, in partnership with Borders Books and Music will be
hosting a charity fundraiser to benefit project "MY House".  Project "MY
House" is a long term transitional home for homeless babies that will allow
them to be discharged from the hospital into a home-like setting where they
can live and be loved until permanent plans can be made.  Ferret Business
of Ga is proud to be participating in this function, as our mission for the
ferrets is very much the same.  Come join us, we will have ferret stuff, &
fosters... and there'll be raffles, book reading, kids stuff, live music
and food.

Saturday - May - 15th,  10 am  to 10 pm
Parkway Pointe-3101 Cobb Parkway, Atlanta