Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:51:56 -0500
A donkey, maybe.  Perhaps a silly short guy in glasses.

Just to let the people on the Geek's List (and those who have recently
asked me to sign them up) that I haven't forgotten them or the list.  I
just had a medicine adjustment and ended up sleeping for a couple days.
Hard to type in the references when you are snoring.  The good news is my
insomnia is cured.  The bad news is I think it's Tuesday.  All I know is I
am dizzier than a top and sleeping most of the day away.  And to think I
paid good money for this feeling back in the 70s.  I may never have to buy
beer again....

I'll finish the pet food label stuff, AND give you all an extra special
treat regarding Bob's Chicken Gravy by this weekend.  Would you believe a
moderately complete guaranteed analysis and ingredient list based on AAFCO
guidelines?  It wasn't easy, but I did it.  Anyone want it?  Hummmm?
Begging is encouraged.

On another note, I need to buy or borrow a copy (the only one published)
of a ferret magazine called "American Ferret." I will pay any reasonable
price, or (if borrowed) will return it the same day received.  Please email
me if you have a copy of this magazine and can help me out.

Finally, to whomever asked if I had an extra copy of "Ferretzilla," by
the Electric Ferrets.  Yes I do, on both CD and tape.  I lost your email
because of a minor brain fart, so you need to send your address to me again
so I can loan it to you.  I will not copy it for you due to copyright laws,
and you will have to return it to me after you listen to it.  I prefer
Metallica, but hey, they ARE the Electric Ferrets.

Bob C and 16 Mo' Rockin' Weasels