From:
Geri Nightraven Nanapush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 03:41:34 -0800
Saint Louis, Mo. chiming in here. Not only have I begun HUNTING for
any ferret food-stuffs that has ANYthing even somewhat suspicious as
an ingredient, manufacturing process, or packaging, I am now deleting
from my and my ferret family's lives utensils, cookware, dishes,
toys, bedding/clothing, toiletry items which cause me any level of
uncertainty. I'll happily err on the side of caution to to the point
of extremism, if it gives me ANY hopes of better-keeping me and mine
safe and healthy. Ya dig?

And remember...Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light.