Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 17:14:43 -0700
We have a new fundraiser for the OFS.

Meier & Frank is having a grand opening in October for their new store in
Tanasbourne, and we are selling tickets to the Charity Preview Day.

For $5, you get admission to the store the day before it opens to the
general public, four 25% off coupons, and one entry into a drawing for a
$1000 shopping spree.  We keep ALL of the money!  M&F will be publicizing
this extensively in the local media and will be happy to provide help and
ideas.

Chris has graciously agreed to let me (Sara) be the lead person on this,
so I have all of the tickets at the moment.  Please have people contact
me by e-mail ([log in to unmask]) or phone (503-869-2852).  There are
prizes for the groups that sell the most tickets and have the most people
show up (first place is $1000!).  I will be getting flyers with our name
in them, I hope in electronic format so they will be easier to
distribute.

Thanks!

Sara