From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 17:43:34 EDT
Hi all--
I know this question has come up before, but it was a long time ago.  Does
anyone have a good, moderately effective method for cleaning ferret urine
stains from hardwood floors that doesn't involve sanding and refinishing?
As I pack up my apartment, I discover all kinds of hidden pooping spots, and
corresponding stains.  I have to leave the apartment by Monday, so it's kind
of urgent.  The floor I believe was finished with polyurethane, but not a
very thick coat, and quite some time ago.  Any help much appreciated!

Regina (but this isn't even a corner!)
Amelia (use your imagination, I did)
Cully (I saw poop there already, so I thought it was the right place)