From:
DTHOMASON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 20:05:31 -0500
  >From: DTHOMASON <[log in to unmask]>
  >Subject: Anon looking Reno ferrets
  >Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 19:01:54 -0500
  >Anon Looking for Reno Ferrets--
  >Send e-mail to this address:
  >[If I remember correctly, it's "daisy.lyn".]
  >If she still has an account there, she'll be able to help you.
  >Debra in Ft.Worth, TX
  >Always willing to share my ignorance...
  >---------------------------------------

Chris & Donna--
      Chris, you may be right.  The thing that causes me confusion is
that Lyn had an account on GEnie, cancelled, and later signed back
up.  One time she used Daisy.lyn and the other time she used
Daisy.lin--  GEnie tracks old IDs, even if they're defunct, so she
couldn't use the same ID she did the first time!  At any rate, I
don't remember which is which, but if Chris remembers it as having
the .LYN extension, try it first, because it was her second account
that she subscribed to the FML!  As the tagline said, "Always willing
to share my ignorance..." :)

Nancy--
       You asked about allergic reactions and our vets' opinions.
What my vet has heard about Fervac has made him decide to take a
"wait-and-see" stance.  He currently uses FROMM-D to vaccinate
ferrets for dsitemper and is waiting to see if the reports of
reaction to Fervac disappear or for a substantial amount of time to
go by so that the vaccine's performance over time can be more clearly
determined.  He just didn't feel comfortable with the risk of using
Fervac when he was happy with the performance of FROMM-D.  He will
happily offer Fervac when he gains some confidence in the product.

              Debra in Ft.Worth, TX

Dynamic linking error: Your mistake is now everywhere.