From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 10:49:14 EDT
I've read the food stashing posts, and we too have food stashers and furry
toy stashers and sock stashers, but now I find we have a water stasher.  OK
not exactly a stasher, but it's obvious he would if he could.  Doc, a male
albino weighing in at about 4 pounds, has claimed the water bowl and
refuses to let anyone drink out of it.

The water bowl is a fairly ceramic large one; about 5-6 inches across.  Doc
will try to cover the water bowl by draping his entire body across it, even
if it means his stomach gets quite wet.  If anyone tries to take a drink of
HIS water, he'll shove them away with his front paw, and scoot around the
rim to make sure no one is sneaking up on him.  If any get too persistent
and manage to get their head in the bowl, Doc takes his paw and hold their
head under water.

Doc is a brat.

Dick B.