From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 15:25:12 -0400
Hello all you happy ferrets and the humans you own

Ok, last night I noticed that the top of the baby pacifier has been chewed
off :(.  It had to have happened within the last few hours, so I've started
hairball remedy for both, I have no clue which one got it.  Luckily, they
think it's a great treat.  I'm figuring on giving both a inch strip once a
day for 3, and then every other day for about a week.  Is this too much, or
not enough??  I'm watching carefully for any signs of obstruction, no
problems apparent right now.

I was playing with Dessie today, and noticed he's getting to be a little
round pudge!  This is the one I was feeding duck soup to two weeks ago!  We
did duck soup for a few days, then he seemed to be eating the dry kibble
very well.  He's very active, sweet and I think soon he's going to be
whipping Quinn's 2 pound butt!  Quinn seems to be really slowing down on
the nipping, but Dessie, at 11-12 weeks is still pretty bitey.  I'd love to
give my guys free roam, but at night, they keep crawling into bed, then
biting Chuck in various places.  He kinda jumps and screeches, and into the
cage the boys go.  Will this go away as they get older, or does anyone have
any suggestions??  I would really love to wake up to little ferret kisses
or eyebrows being cleaned, but so far haven't made it through a night with
them free.

My heartfelt prayers go out to those with lost or sick fuzzies, and I'm
hoping I don't have to add one to the list with an obstruction :/

Sherry