From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:30:08 -0700
Hello everyone I am seeking donations to help a little boy all alone at
Petco near my home he has no other ferrets and when I was there today
and played with him for a few minutes he didn't want to go back into
the cage.  The Ransom as I call it is US$99.99 if just 50 people donate
US$2.00 each I'll be able to give this little furkid a good and loving
home.  The little boy is still a kit and still has most if not all his
baby fat and looks barely weened [sp].  If anyone chooses [sp] to donate
I am sure Sandee will smile upon your house and furkids and know that
you truly help furkids in need.  Anything over the ransom of US$99.99
will be donated to the Oregon Ferret Shelter.

p.s. I have paypal the addy to use is [log in to unmask] and before
you snicker my Mom ordered the service for me she didn't consult [sp] me
on any of it.