Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:55:41 -0600
My name is Matthew and Lee and I run Ferret Dreams Rescue & Adoption in
Denver. Last night we received a call from someone who found a ferret
in a box which was duct-taped shut and thrown in a dumpster. Read her
remarkable story on our "Successful Stories" page at
http://home.sprynet.com/~mjaramillo .

Please keep "Chompers" in your thoughts and prayers as we work with
her to calm her down and find her a truly loving home. This is not the
first nor will it be the last case of abuse and neglect that we will
receive. Please continue to support your local ferret shelter/rescue.
Without your help, donations and prayers, we could not continue to do
what we do. Little Chompers brought tears to our eyes this morning as
she played with the other rescues.

Thank you for your time
Matthew and Lee