Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:36:07 -0700
Ever since I got my ferrets I haven't been able to close the bathroom
door without them scratching up the door and carpet trying to get in.
So, I leave the door open. The toilet seat is always down so they don't
fall in.

My problem is that if either my husband or I take a bath or shower they
jump in and want washed up too. I know it isn't good for them to have a
bath this much. I just need to know how to keep them out.

It's quite a shock when I turn to get the conditioner and I have 3
ferrets looking at me as if to say " I'm next, pick me pick me"

How do I keep them out and save my carpet and dorr at the same time?