From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 05:37:31 -0700
My Mojo is also deaf.  I didn't realize it untill 1 year after I had her.
She is SUCH a chatterbox!  She's ALWAYS dooking, screeching, hissing, and
talking.  When she went in to get her shots last month, the vet tech
scruffed her and the doctor did the dirty work.  the whole time she was
SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER and hissing and trying to bite the vet tech.  I
started petting her and she quited down.  But She's always been the one
to talk, and I think she just does it out of her instinct because she
does it all the time.

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /