Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:46:21 EDT
Izzy is gonna kill me, but I have to tell you. But don't you tell
anyone else okay?

I caught my sweet, darling, innocent ::snort::: Mz. Isabella
Gucci-Jones in the warehouse, sticking little pink tickets in some of
the 4 lb. bags. of Totally Ferret Active Show & Pet. I made her stop,
cause when she gets in trouble it always ends up landing on me somehow.
:::In Aprils voice::: "Tonksie, can't you control your wife?" Well
heck, she is her Mom and she couldn't control her. What makes her
think I can?

So here is the deal, The bags got sent out on the truck going to Pet
Smart. So Liz and April decided to have some fun with it. If you get a
pink ticket, you call April at Totally Ferret and you will win a prize.

Remember now, they are only in some of the 4 lb. bags of Totally Ferret
Active show & Pet being sold at PetSmart. Izzy could only reach the
little bags. her short little arms couldn't reach the bigger bags.

Super Tonks, the bedazzled husband of Mz. Isabella Gucci-Jones