From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:43:33 -0400
Ferret Wise will be receiving an abandoned ferret from Salem, NH police
on Weds. AM.  This ferret was found wandering the streets and the police
offfcer took it home hoping owners would report it missing.  NO one did!
So the ferret will be transferred on Weds to SARL where Ferret Wise will
be picking it up... it is not yet known whether this is a hospice
candidate or will be an adoptable ferret -- we will fill you in as soon
as we can-- there is more to follow.

Meanwhile potential adopters feel free to email: [log in to unmask]
so we can get paperwork - pre screening applications off to you!