Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 10:23:25 -0400
www.symantec.com has the means to scan your hard drive, (not compress
files) I use it all the time along with Norton, I also have a firewall
(Zonealarm) that is set to high on both sides, it also is enable to scan
the emails too.

Now, is there a dealer for chew weasels for British Columbia?  I hoping
to more chew weasels for Sassy she just loves them.  I hang the c.w. from
the patio ceiling and it is on a elastic string, it is so funny to see how
she would try to run into their room with the c.w.  in her mouth and then
it springs back, she learn to take it into the tube to eat on it, or put
her paw on the string hold it down and eat it.  she can go thru 1 in 2 1/2
days.  She is down to 1 and I am trying to find some more.

Marie