From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:06:05 -0400
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY????
   to Help ferrets....

We know many folks do great work in small ways. That helps ferrets
everywhere - and we can hope saves many form being tossed aside ad
abandoned.

Answering questions of folks considering ferrets as pets

Handing out literature

Donating to shelter / rescue efforts

Volunteering at shelters

Giving talks to local groups

Putting on fund raising events

We would like to know what our extended family is doing in their small
way to help foster good relations for ferrets.

Please email to [log in to unmask] and be part of Frolic's Issue
3 publication.