From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:37:31 -0400
Ok,
I have a ferret named Peepers and I have sung this song to him since he
was a little.

I took the song from the Outback Steakhouse Commercial:

You only hear it near Mother's day on the radio and sometimes on TV.
I got him right before Mother's day in 2001.
It goes No buddy loves you like your Mom!!

So I changed it it to:
No body loved loves you like your Mum , your ferret Mum, no body loves
you like your Peeper's Mom.

And I sing it to him from time to time, I know the day is coming that I
will have to sing it to him for the last time, he is ill with IBS, so I
dread this day, but I will do it.

Ada

Visit Weaselpals Ferret Hammocks , Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals

(Weaselpals ferret hammocks and sleepers)

Live's a Dance you learn as you go,
Some times you lead sometimes you follow !!
(John Michael Montgomery