From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:23:14 EDT
Dear FMLers.

Somehow I did not get the last chapter (chapter 7, I presume) of You
Otter be Ashamed..  Now folks I am an otterholic and I gotta know how
this all ends ok?  I mean I am having a kind of withdrawal from this
whole affair.  I mean I might even end up in counseling due to the fact
I did not get to find out how the story ends..if in deed such a story
ever ends... Well OK maybe that is going a bit far.  I am after all 58
and have never been in counseling (not that I may not have needed it mind
you but most of the whacos I know are counselors in the mental health
field...) Anyway I may have to end up seeking mental help after all if I
do not know what happened to the otters of Otter Creek....So Please send
the ending chapter my way ASAP...Thank You all In advance...

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue

After All It is For The Ferrets..and the displaced river otters...!!!!

[Moderator's note: I forwarded part 7 to Fred.  BIG]