From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 06:44:23 -0700
I have to second what Charlie and his group said.  I can't believe the
kindness and generosity of the fml people.  Oh we have our squabbles and we
don't always agree but then what family doesn't disagree occasionally.  The
important thing is that when one of us is having a problem we're there for
them.  I get up at 5:30 each morning so I'll have time to check out the fml
before I go to work.  Where else will I find people that talk about things
I'm interested in and are willing to listen to my ferret stories?  Some of
the people that I now count as best friends were first introduced to me on
the fml.  BIG, you have my continued thanks for all the hours you give us.
By the way, your ferrets pix in Modern Ferret were gorgeous.

Laurel and the fuzzies

[Moderator's note: Thanks for the comment about my ferrets.  Sophie, (the
sable) unfortunately, died last year.  Nellie is still hanging in at about
8 1/2.  Ever since Sophie died Nellie wants to be syringe-fed most of the
time, but that's OK with me -- she still plays a bit and her quality of
life is good.  BIG]