Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:01:03 EDT
I never got to thank Kat Parsons and SOS for the knecklace i won in the
sos summer raffle. I guess with everything going on with the DMK rescue
I just forgot! I received my necklace a few weeks agao and it was
gorgeous. Lani you do beautiful work. I love the color too. Just what
I would want!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh Lisette! I cried when I saw the end of Meerkats this week and
found out Flower has died. She was one tough cookie and build her
family into one powerful, formidable group! She died heroically too,
saving her babies. She was such an intelligent little creature and
seemed to understand the world (Meerkat world) and was great in
emergency situations. I wonder who will take over now. She will be
sorely missed!!! RIP Flower!