From:
Claudia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 05:57:26 -0400
Hi Everyone,
This is a reminder to everyone that the 2nd annual fundraiser benefiting
Oxford Ferret Rescue/Cecil County Animal Rescue is fast approaching.  The
date for the Hoe-down is September 18th .  All the activities will begin
at 12 noon with the live auction starting at 4.  Activities will include
games and prizes for kids, karaoke by Karaoke Extreme, food, cake walk,
raffles, live bands, and a live auction.

The date is approaching very fast.  We are working very hard at getting
donations and posting advertisements for the Hoe-down.  When the final
booklet has been typed I will post here and everywhere and we will be
accepting silent bids for the items.  We would love to see you all there.

Hoe-down is being held at the
Ed Walls Building
Fair Hill Fairgrounds
Rte 273
Elkton, Md. 21921

Everything kicks off at 12 with the live auction beginning at 4.
Admission is $5.00 and kids under 12 are free.

Be there or be sqaure!

Dee Bickling
Sec/Treas
Oxford Ferret Rescue
Cecil County Animal Rescue
www.oxfordferretrescue.org

Please email us if anyone is interested in donating anything to the
fundraiser.  We are a 501)3 organization and your donation is tax
deductible.

Email addy s are

www.oxfordferretrescue.org