From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2012 08:36:31 -0400
Ok, Jeep managed to get around all the blocks I made keeping him out of
behind the computer desk. After all that work, he still got behind the
desk and managed to get on top of the desk where he could make a total
disaster.

I kept seeing this furry face sticking out of holes all over, some so
small his had barely fit but was enough for him to get thru. I have
seen ferrets get into a tube his head barely fit into and then crawl
down that tube and turn around and come out head first. Even Houdini
could not do that !

So those holes are now covered up with solid covers and I have the one
last one where I have to custom cut wood to make a block. When it warms
up that is what I will do.

I think NASA needs to hire a ferret for deep space exploration where if
anything is to be found a ferret will find it. I even think if man ever
is able to travel to a remote solar system in a different Galaxy and
then find a habitable planet to land on. When they do land they will be
greeted by a ferret that has been there all the time waiting to give
the astronaut a dook of welcome !

After having ferrets of all kinds for the past 15 years one would think
my house was totally ferret proofed. Well, for the most part it is but
do not put anything past a new 'brain' in the house. You will be in for
a surprise for sure, and I was duly surprised.

Gordon and Jeep

Address