From:
Kit West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 1996 19:59:31 -0400
Dear Rosie, Maxie, Tater & Odie:

We understand that you will be getting married in the very near future.
Being ferrets of the cloth (whatever kind is handy to sleep in, of course),
we would be honored if you would consider us to perform the nuptials.

We have discovered in our new home, a fresh pair of black cassocks which we
will stash for the occasion, although Daddy pronounces it "dress socks"
instead of "cassocks."

And contrary to the opinions that clergyferret are staid and sedate, we LOVE
to party.

With all best wishes,

     Friar Tuck and Brother Cadfael