From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 11:03:50 EDT
I was reading the latest Modern Ferret and got to the NWJC cartoons.  I had
forgotten how cute these were.  I was wondering, if Jennifer Gall had ever
considered doing some T-shirts to sell to raise money for shelters.
Jennifer, if you read this let me know if that's something you'd be
interested in doing.  I'd be willing to front the money to get the T-shirts
made and organize the distribution if you'd be willing to come up with some
designs and give permission for thier use.  Would anyone else be interested
in this?

Also check out Issue 23 of Modern Ferret, page 3 in the table of contents
there's a picture I drew (of my ferret Spazmelda, who had to be helped
across the rainbow bridge about 2 years ago) which was used by Bryan Coffey
on the ferret poem book.  Congratulations to Bryan for his mention in MF.
I hope everyone who read the poem book will make a donation to a shelter!

Leigh