Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:51:15 -0400
Wolfy Says
>share my stupid stories, and show off my boring pictures with someone.

Dear Dear Wolfy,
I love your stories and pictures.  Actually I look for them before
reading the rest of the FML, blushing bright reds, heehee sorry everyone
who writes in.

What ever happened to Franc the Pygmy Hedgehog?  The tractor?  You see?
I pay attention.  Please keep the great stories coming.

Ferrety huggs and smooches
Fuzzy aka Carol (owned by ferrets for 11 years)
Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Miss Attitude
Still missing - Shiela, Traveler, Shy-Girl, Me-Me, Junior, Queen Blaze,
Lady Marion, 28 babies 1-3 days old