Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 22:33:11 -0400
Just wanted to let everyone know that the KOOL thing we did for our
fuzzybutts keeps them COOL!!!  Went to Walmart and was looking for a baby
pool.  Well, ended up with a large kitty litter pan and ping pong balls.
You say ping pong balls?  How do they keep the little sweeties cool?  Well,
put about an inch or so of water in the pan and put in a couple of ping pong
balls and just stand back and watch.  What a riot.  Missitoo puts in one
foot, to cold, but I want that ball.  Then she puts the foot back in and
swips at the ball then oh well, I might just as well get in all the way if I
want that darn ball.  She gets the ball and goes backwards pulling it along
with her nose and feet.  Burgler just watches cause he is just getting use
to things we do silly around here.  He did get his front feet wet but
decided he would wait till tomorrow to try again for a ball.  This
entertained them for sometime.  Just thought ya all would like some ideas
for keeping cool.

Missitoo and The Burger Mister