From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:30:16 -0500
Hello friends,
I hope this finds all of you and all of your ferrets doing well.  I
also want to send condolences to those whose ferrets are at the Bridge,
especially my friend Mary's Alice,who passed yesterday.

The reason for this post is that some of you know I do eBay auctions to
help support my 24 ferrets.  I had Skritch's & Ben's adrenal surgeries
from eBay proceeds.

I also am helping my friend's Mom,who is 85 and on a fixed income,by
selling some clothing and jewelry items that she doesn't NEED anymore :)
So, after the Forum At The Falls, and the seminar on helping the local
shelter, I decided to go a step further.  I always did help the PFCS,
formerly the Pa. Ferret Club, that's where I adopted most of my guys,
but I thought I would try Ebay auctions to benefit the rescued ferrets
that we support, until they find a permanant home.

I am listing items for about a month now,and thought I would post out to
let you all know.  I am doing mostly non-ferret related items right now.
Most are under 4.00.

The PFCS items are clearly distinguished from my other items in the
description.  My sellers name is deecat1,all lower case letters.  Or,
if you type in PFCS Shelter Benefit, it should pull up.

If you have a minute now and then, please check it out.  Christmas is
coming :)

Thanks so much for reading this post, and have a great Holiday Season.

Regards,
Carol