From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 15:06:00 -0400
To all on the list who were so kind to send condolences and support on
behalf of "Brodie Ferret Wise Williams", this message is forwarded from
his loving foster family.  Truly Brodie's story was a touching - and true
account-- he must have reached many folks as we have never in the 7 year
history of Ferret Wise had so many emails and cards received on behalf of
a lost fur child.  We all say thank you-- your support gives us strength
to carry on.

We wish to thank everyone who sent condolences,thoughts and prayers on
our loss of Brodie.  He was a very special little ferret and we were the
fortunate ones to have had him to love and care for in the last three
years.

We have had , and lost, ferrets over the years and have loved everyone of
them and grieved when they past, but there was something about Brodie that
made the passing even harder.  I thank God every day that now I know that
Brodie will never be hurt, that he no longer has pain and I pray that he is
with his first Mom.  She had to have loved him ,as one of the last things
she did was to see that he was cared for, and I am thankful that we had the
privilege of caring for him.

Thank you all so very much. With kindest regards,
Judy Williams

ps- Casper Ferret Wise will eventually fill Brodie's former hospice spot
when the William's are ready for him.  We are sure he will be loved and
hugged adequaltely as he retire's on his lupron regimen.  Of course we
will need to keep forwarding his supply of Cheweasel's for snacks!