From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 07:56:29 -0700
Some friends of mine in Seattle got 2 ferrets over the weekend.  Are
there any ferret clubs out there?  Also, who is a good ferret vet?
They live in Bellevue.  They're brand new ferret owners, and I'd like
them to have people nearby for help if they need any.  We can answer any
questions they have, but we're half-way across the country from them...
we already had them read Ferrets for Dummies front to back, but it's
always nice to have someone close to talk to for anything.  Thanks!

Sue
Trina
Sugar
Zo