From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 00:37:17 -0400
Dear FML readers

I need help.

I have a 9 yr old fert who has been diagnosed with a possible
intestinal infection, but deffinite gas problem. Her belly is so big.
The dr showed me all of the gas in her tummy. She thinks maybe the gas
is coming from an infection so she started her on antibiotics. She also
saw what appeared to be a furball so that's being treated with extra
ferretone and ferret-lax. It's not the hairball right now that is the
biggest problem.

Here is where you come in. Does anyone have a home remedy to relieve a
gassy ferret?. This sounds funny, but this is a very serious problem.
The vet said it could push on her heart.

There has got to be another remedy for the gas. I's make a joke about
no gas shortage here, but this could not be further from a joke, My
Annie is huge with trapped gas.

Thanks for your ideas and your help with this.

Sue & Crew
Annie, Buddy Boggle, & Holly