From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:49:43 -0700
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: seeking adv donation info
>
>I seem to remember in the past couple of months there was a
>post about new donation info for adv, ...  does anybody have that info,
>or is the info on white russians page up to date?

>thanx.

ok...
i have to apologize...i need to get the info updated on White Russian's
page...i have jsut been so busy...i am sorry...

mary wrote to Kate Pennick at The University of Georgia to find out
exactly what the addy was we were to send donations for adv research for
ferrets...

this is her response...[please copy it and keep it handy...i just sent in
the donation for the afghan raffle and got my acknowlegement that they
received it...]

Checks should be made out to: University Foundation
and earmarked for "ferret ADV research." Send to:

Dr. Bran Ritchie
Department of Small Animal Medicine & Surgery
UGA College of Veterinary Medicine
Athens, GA  30602-7390

Once again, thank you so much.
Kate

Kate Pennick
Research Tech III
Department of Small Animal Medicine
College of Veterinary Medicine
The University of Georgia
ph:  706-542-6360
fax: 706-542-6460
=========================

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree...  http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
The Christmas Giving Tree...