From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:16:16 -0700
 ...for what you consider are the best ferret cages.
We are getting ready to be in a position of being able to buy the best
readily-made quarters for some of our little fuzzy dears.  So please
write to us, to [log in to unmask] with what you feel are the best
cages, period.  Wesley's preference is that they should be on wheels
with easy access to clean them, and Susie just needs to be able to have
them up on tables (which all the present ones are each up on something,
which also makes for more ferret play-room when it's time for
outing-and-abouting).  So write back to us with where did you find the
best cages you ever did find.