From:
Erin Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 11:40:37 -0600
Hi all, I was just sitting here reading the FML, noticed that HotDish was
having some problems with someone talking bad about her.  You know, I
offered to volunteer to put her wonderful cage pictures on-line for her, I
see how well her ferrets are taken care of beause she sent me pictures of
them too.  I don't see how she would ever want to get rid of them
especially the way she talks about them.  Why do people have to be so
childish.  If yuo have a misunderstanding, why not directly ask the person?
How hard is that?  More often than not you will get a quicker, clearer
picture of what is going on.

I have to sy, hotdish is a very nice person.  She gave me little extra
treats for my ferrets to do this website for her.  Gave me little extra
treats too!