From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:34:47 -0500
This is Susie Lee in, of and for The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc.
And this is IT! They're going to air an episode of "Animal Rescue"
FEATURING at least one (possibly more, I'm hoping!) FERRET shelter,
about rescuing domestic ferrets. They might put in a word or several
about the doves since about half of the original footage taken was also
about our domestic doves, but for sure there are and will be FERRETS to
be seen, being held by the young volunteers, being let out to the main
playroom to bounce and run around, and snoozle-ing away in their
especially comfy hammies and sleepsacks which are ALL donated by MANY
of YOU most wonderful and outstanding folks. LOOK UP in your local
listings when and what channels "Animal Rescue" is on for this Sunday
morning, October 12th and Please, PUh-LEEZE set your recorders for
this show because
(a) we're not certain if our old equipment will get it.
(b) it's SUPPOSED to be about FERRETS and a FERRET shelter and put in
a GOOD light
***what we want from this is more recognition and more folks'
willingness' to help for ALL ferret shelters!***
(c) They might not show this again until next re-run season, MAYBE.
(although! If enough folks call and write to the show through their
contact-"them" on www.animalrescuetv.com , it might be they will run
this ferret-shelter episode a second time for popular demand! Wouldn't
THAT be nice!) So set those recorders on stun, I mean...on RECORD as
soon as you can line up your area's airing of Animal Rescue this
Sunday morning.

 .......Okay, in other news, here: we adopted out just one ferret
about three weeks ago, and have gotten in several, the last four
were adopted from us years before and returned for the new "housing
troubles" (forecloseure is the latest and second-longest four-letter
word. The longest four-letter word, to the dolts who don't get it, is
"responsibility" whose four-letter version is "duty") All four have
people hoping to perhaps re-adopt them back, so they've not been put
on our adoptions lists. Those who are adoptable are on the pet-list
scroller, here...

http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com