From:
Pyrophage <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 1994 10:30:14 -0400
Hi there,

Thanks for the info about vaccines :)

My fiance and I are thinking of getting a third ferret. Our oldest is very old
and can no longer play, and our younger ferret understands this but is rather
mopey for lack of wrestling partners his own size. So we are looking into
adopting a companion fuzzy for him to play with.

My fiance was complaining about the comparatively high price of a certain
ferret we have our eye on, and I said to him, "Look on the bright side! This
will satisfy my maternal instinct for a while and effectively push the snooze
button on my biological clock!" "Oh!" he said, much cheered. "Get five of
them, then!"

Grin,
Pyrophage, who hopes that the person who has first dibs on that ferret doesn't
fall in love with it so she can take it home...

ps how does one get the FAQ?