Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:00:59 -0600
Hi all!  Just a quick update on my boys, for anyone who cares to know!  I
had lost Smidgeon to ECE- related difficulties just before Thanksgiving,
and have been caring for my three other infected boys since then.  Two of
them are still on meds to clear up their runs.  They would be off for a
few days after compeleting a cycle, then thier poops would slime up again.
It's not too bad, now that we know the roll-them-up-in-a-towel trick!  I
have been force feeding them duck soup this whole time, and had read on the
FML that eventually they'll eat it willingly.  "YEAH, RIGHT" I kept saying
to myself.  Holy cow- last night both boys licked 5 cc's of it out of my
palm!  "WHOO HOO", as Homer Simpson would say!

Dawn
Gherkin, Wookie, Nougat, and S'much
and Sushi the Akita-Chow