From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:16:39 EDT
Sandee,

It's me again.  Monday is a day to remember.  Please catch Mousy Mouse,
Jr.  Before he enters the Bridge.  He is trailing behind Snowy.  Although
they did not know each other, they may become friends, since they are
traveling so close together.  Mousy Mouse, Jr., an old guy.  But, he
underestimated this morning.  He is use to being housed around ferrets.
So, ask him what he wants to do.  I don't know if there is a place for a
mouse there.  But, I am sure u will direct him.

Love you little guy....
Daddy misses u also.

Mommie,
Benita