From:
Ariel White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:31:54 -0800
Hello all-

I haven't had time to read the list in about two weeks.... I'm starting to
go through withdrawl!! :-)  However, I just wanted to post and mention for
anyone who has been emailing me to make sure they use
"[log in to unmask]" as an address.  I recently changed ISP's and the
email address with "portal.ca" domain will no longer be valid.

Aside from that small administration note, I have to tell you that my
ferrets have great coats, round little bellies and that they attacked my
Christmas tree when I put it up.  It now rests on a coffee table: all 6
feet of it!

Although they left it alone the first few days it was up, I caught them
undertaking some pretty intense FLO campaigns eventually.  Baxter was
climbing into the drawers of the entertainment unit from underneath,
opening them up and pouncing the elves naively resting on the trees.  He
then dragged them into the drawer and under the entertainment unit for
proper "debriefing".

Funny ferrets!  No matter what my day has been like at work, they can sure
make me smile when I get home.

Dooks to all,

Ariel

Ferret Proverb: A raisin in the mouth is worth two in the hand...
but try to get those too.