From:
Jackie Decarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 11:53:25 -0500
Hi all.  Hope everyone is recouped over the holiday weekend.  I bet the
fuzzies enjoyed having you to themselves for that extra day.  Just a
thought!!  I have seen a lot of people who are upgrading their cages
(great!) and wanting to sell the other one.  Instead of selling or giving
it away try using it in other ways such as:

1) Use connecting hoses or pipes to expand the cage for extra room (if you
   have the room that is).
2) As a spare for a sick fuzzy to be away from the rest of the group (the
   fuzzy will already be familiar to the cage).
3) For visiting family or friends who bring their fuzzies to your place
   but have no smaller cage.
4) To transport when going on vacation or to a friend or relatives house
   for a long weekend.
5) If you should attend those fun ferret shows or picnic, at least they
   will fit in the car (the cage that is) and is more roomier than a pet
   carrier (well maybe some).
6) Should someone bring you a fuzzy they found wandering around.
7) Should ferret math strike and you need a place to keep it separate for
   awhile.
8) Should something unexpectedly happen to your existing cage.
9) Etc, etc, etc, etc.....

Just a few ideas which I hope help. Unless you absolutely do not need
the cage you may regret not having it in the future.

Hugs to the fuzzies
Jackie & Taz