From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:19:36 -0500
hi all,

take a look at:
http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/artwork/parasolmushroom.jpg

this is the miniature (12"diameter) painting I just finished yesterday.
I'm giving it to SOS who wil sell it at the symposium to raise funds for
ferret causes.

while at a glance it may seem there is only one ferret on the painting,
if you take another look you'll notice there is a smaller ferret hiding
in the corner... I know at the symposium I'm going to meet all sorts of
people wearing cool ferret clothing and jewellery, with address labels and
note paper covered with ferret design, but how many can boast a signature
that looks like a ferret?

see you at the symposium..