Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:07:12 -0500
Everyone is ecstatic about the big strides Rabbit is making in his
recovery. Every day there are improvements, he's actually starting to
play a little and show some of that famous "ferret curiosity" .

This little "outcast" ferret- Rabbit- all but given up for dead 2 1/2
wks ago is continuing to defy the odds. If not for You; the Ferret
Community; he would be. Rabbit would not be here today were it not for
the outpouring of love, support, donations {both to the vet hosp and to
Rabbits Benefit Raffle} and your continuing Ferret Prayers . We were
lucky to find Dr Dori Hertel; who's skill, and dedication along with
her staff,including our own -Noni Robinson Clark-pulled Rabbit through
a difficult surgery.Thank You also for holding the final Hospital bill
until the raffle closes!!!

We are all hopeful of a complete recovery, pending pathology results.
Rabbit still has a long road to recovery ahead of him , but, with your
continued support, we think that Rabbit will Finally get to have the
happy Ferret life that was denied him for so long.

Rabbits' Fundraiser/Raffle will be running until midnight, Fri 27th
Jan., 2012.

Please visit Rabbits Benefit website-
http://www.creationsbyangie.com/3.html
We wouldn't want you to miss out on any of the FANTASTIC Prizes so
generously donated by.............

Angela  N
Angela Espinet-craftycreatures
Angie Chappell-creationsbyangie
ArtbyStef-Stef Jamison [ferretstef]
BedsbyShellyandMom
Betty Yerger-LittleRascals FerretRescue {Pa}
Brenda Johnson-LakeRoadFerretFarm
Ciel Kinney
Cindy and TomScheidt-TowerofFun-FerretVillaRescue
Claudia Johnson-OxfordFerretRescue
Eleanor Mead-Tootsie Mead
FerretsinParadise -Jessie
Franklin Mint-Lorie McKenna
Jen Johnson-ambermane
Kathy  and Barry Fritz-KritterKoncepts
Lisa O
Lynn Toole-The Hidey Hole
Mary Bologansky
Pat Highley-Noahs Ark
Patty
Renee Downs
Rose German-LittleFeetFerretRetreat
Sandy Gammage -SnoopySnugglers
Sharon Whaley -CoolPaw
Staci Sharp -KrinkleTunnelsbyStaci
YOU- For taking this Chance on Rabbit

We'd like to especially Thank Angie Chappell and the Girls for setting
up and maintaining Rabbits' Website.

Good Luck and Much THANKS!!!