Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:48:50 -0700
Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue has ferrets are waiting for penpals ---

6) I'm Tinkerbelle-- I'm a tiny little girl ferret Momlady is worried
cause I've started losing fur my brother TAZ and I came to live with
this nice lady cause our parents got a divorce ( whatever dat is)I
thinka divorce means they don't want us no more.. They put us in a hot
garage and forgots us. Taz ...he died... but I found new friends here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallonferts/4752476276/

7) I'm Alex-- I'm a funny boy ferret Momlady is worried cause I've
started losing fur my brother Cappy and I came to live with this nice
lady when we were just 8 months old-- our old folks lost interest--i
don't understand that.. but we like it here Momlady says I need an
Australian implant to help me keep my fur
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallonferts/4751836031/

8) I'm Cappy-- I'm a BIG boy ferret with cute white toes ( mom kisses
them) Momlady is worried cause I've started losing fur my brother Alex
and I came to live with this nice lady when we were just 8 months old--
our old folks lost interest--i don't understand that.. but we like it
here http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallonferts/4752476196/

9) I'm Clyde-- I'm a silly boy ferret that acts like a kit
everyday--I'm crazy Momlady is worried cause I've started losing fur
my Sister Bonnie and I were dropped off in the mail slot at the Nevada
Humane society --in the middle of the night.. it was scary but when
someone came to work they found us wandering the halls ..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallonferts/4751835887/

10) I'm Shrew-- I'm a sweet tiny girl ferret Momlady is worried cause
I've started losing fur I love to play rough with the BIG boys and
curl up with they other girls
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallonferts/4751835811/

We are looking for a Sponsor/penpal Sponsorship is $75 for a whole big
year or co-sponsor for $50 We promise to write and tell you all about
my adventures...

Would you like to be our friend?? PWEAAZE!!! our pictures are at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallonferts/

write our Momlady an email for our address ok???

Oh and thanks you sooooo much