Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:54:12 EST
Just a reminder to everyone that Tuesday is Northern Ohio Ferret
Association's first bimonthly meeting Tuesday, November 9th from 7-9 pm
Bring your ferret with you to the Broadview Heights Rec. Center at 9543
Broadview Rd. (just south of Rt. 82)  Directions have been posted on our
website at http://wwwohioferret.org/events/BrvwHt_MeetingDir.htm (Click on
the compass on our Events page to get to them.)  We'll have* ferret games
* door prizes * refreshments * ferret merchandise Meet other ferret owners.
We'll be talking about how to best care for your ferrets as well as
exchanging stories.

The public is welcome (with or without ferrets) no charge to attend.
For more info call: (216) 388 - 2491
Mark your calendars now!

Note: There is always the possibility of exposure to infectious diseases
for your pet when brought out into social gatherings.  To minimize this
exposure it is recommended that you restrict handling of your pet and
exposure to other pets at the event.