From:
Darlene Connon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:50:30 -0700
Hi Kim, great link you posted in last nights FML. I've kept that one
for future reference.

Also the only time my fuzzies ever eat the intestines or stomach is
in mice that are around the weanling size and smaller. There's been a
few times when they've actually tossed the intestines and it ends up
looking like garland hanging from the cage wire. Not a pretty sight!

I hope some people try out the freeze drying method that Kim describe.
All my pets love the freeze dried treats I've made and it's nice and
healthy.

Darlene, Koby, Dontae & Jayla
Remembering Abby & Nike