From:
- C J England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:33:47 -0500
Hi everyone,

It's been a few days since I last posted.  Thanks for your patience with me.
I have a question about my little girl YumYum.  I think she must of been the
runt of the litter 'cause she has always been small.  I don't have a scale,
but I would say she is half the size of my male KoKo.

She seems happy, and healthy, yet I worry about her.  Someone said I should
really pour on the vitamins, so I did, until I saw the postings about too
much vitamin A.  My question is about her diet.  She has been eating
Shepards,(With a little banana on the side :-), but is there something
better for her?

I also wanted to tell those crazy ferrets who had that adventure...good on
you!

Oh and sorry about this;   my contributions

Our names are KoKo and YumYum
Our owner, we think is a dum dum  :>)
She chases us around
on all fours, on the ground
trying to slide on her tum tum

Now KoKo he LOVES to eat carrots
but never never ask him to share it
plus, he'd much rather chew
on a banana or two
than that there stuff, they make for a ferret

Our Yum Yum, she loves to cuddle
down a shirt she will slide in a huddle
'til her whiskers begin
to twitch and tickle within
and the wearer melts laughing in a puddle

Hope they weren't too bad!

CJ Ladybug...with
     KoKo..."my motto is Play, Run, Hide"
&     YumYum..." my motto is,yawn...find a nice warm hidey-hole"