From:
Rae Edmiston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 10:00:22 -0600
Faoli speaking here (push shove pounce da keyboard,) UGH!  Fiona is here
too , the little pest...

Anyways, we got to team up on Daddy last night...see da hoomans thought
they was being smart when they put us back in our cages while they ate some
very yummy smelling stuff (Yeah!  It smelled so good!  - shove off this is
my story!)  So, I took notice of the pops with da straws... I loooooooove
straws...they have tastes at the end of them and they are fun to hide and-
Nu UHHH!  ~I~ Found da pop it was just sitting on the floor and it had
water to lick- Noo you didnt!, I did, but ANYWAYS... Oh yeah, they let us
out when they was done...But Dad gave me some tastes from the straw, just a
few licks the stingy guy...but I wanted the whole straw...it had tastes
alllllll over it!  So while dad and I were playing tug of war with the
straw - This is where ~I~ come in the story!  (shoves Faoli out of the way)
I knew big brother was in trouble cause he was loosing this war of his, and
so I decided it was a great time to try to get the tastes INSIDE the cup,
and distract dad at the sametime!  ~pouts~ nobody told me it had a LID on
it!!  So while I war danced with the cup and got dads attention Faoli took
off with the straw... and boy you shoulda seen da hoomans scrambling to get
it away from him!  They were too funny, cept they took the cup away... not
funny... well...I've got to go stash some stuff...wasnt much time for it
last night!

*Dooks and runs off chasing Faoli and pouncing the chairs all the way back
to the couch*

Rae and the Fuzzies