From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:48:37 -0500
Hello (-:   The ferret cage I have has solid plastic floors, but I've
noticed most have wire that are then covered with a material.  I have a
bunch of vinyl fabric scraps that could be used for such a purpose, if
vinyl (heavy fabric with one side a solid waterproof surface) is safe for
that use.  Has anyone ever used it?  If you are a shelter that would like
these pieces to use as floor covers please let me know.  If you send me
the dimensions of your cages I can cut and send you the pieces (or if you
prefer I can send you the pieces as they are).

Hope they would be good as floor covers, if not does anyone else have any
other ferrety ideas?

Risa