From:
Sal Arledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 09:31:10 -0400
There were a couple of posts regarding this recently.  I have some info &
needs some info.  Here goes: someone motioned hotels that take ferrets in
Panama City & Mass.

Part 1: I have made several car trips from SW Florida to Massachusetts.
When I get to a hotel, I say, is it ok that I have my pet?  They assume
it's a dog & ask if it's under 30 pounds.  I assure them that yes, it is &
they check me.  Some require up to $20.00 more for your pet, most charge
between $5.00 & $10.00, many are free!  No one has ever asked to see my
pet & no one has ever told me no!  They usually put you in the back so as
not to disturb anyone, so this helps to conceal them!

Part 2: I plan on taking my kid with me this trip.  What do travelers
usually do for a cage?  We will be traveling (2) weeks, so I do need a
cage!  How big ( or how small actually!), and what type works well??
thanks ..... Sal

sal _ a @ computerrescuesquad.com